Italian Mushroom Pasta Salad
If you love pasta, this post is dedicated primarily to you! This easy recipe is made using fresh ingredients and is perfect for a healthy yet delicious dinner or lunch. You can mix up the ingredients and add in some of your favourites to make the perfect pasta salad. If you have leftovers you can place them in the fridge for up to four days, this makes it the best meal for busy people.
Time: 20 minutes
- Sliced pepperoni – 1 cup
- Thinly cut Broccoli – 1 Cup
- Cut cucumber – 1.5 cups
- Italian salad dressing – 1.5 cup
- Chopped red bell pepper – 1 medium
- Washed and cut mushrooms – 2 handfuls
- uncooked pasta – 1 lb.
- Olive oil – 1 Tsp
- Diced purple onion – 1 small
- Sliced black olives – 6 oz can
- Bring water to boil and cook the pasta as per the package instructions till al dente.
- Add the thinly cut broccoli and cook for three minutes till soft.
- Drain the pasta and broccoli, run cold water to cool and place in a huge bowl.
- Take the cucumber, thinly chopped purple onion, the quartered pepperoni, red bell pepper and the cut olives and combine in a bowl.
- Stir to make sure it is even then poured into the pasta and broccoli and pasta bowl and mix.
- Take the Italian dressing and coat the delicious salad.
- Cover the bowl and place it in the fridge for a while then enjoy!
Play around with this recipe so that you can achieve the perfect pasta salad. If you do not like mushrooms you can change up and add chicken or beef. The goal is for you to create healthy and delicious food for yourself and your whole family. Let me know in the comments or on my social media how it goes. Thank you for reading and Check out more recipes that are easy to follow and healthy HERE