The foodie in me could not resist it! Breakfast is one of my favourite meals so I had to share these breakfast recipes that I absolutely adore. On a busy morning, I will quickly make the crispy ham sandwich and if I have a little bit of time, the cheesy prosciutto is the way to go. These two recipes are delicious and you will not have a problem if you have a fussy eater. Read on and get ready to prepare the yummiest breakfast for you and our family.
1.Crispy ham sandwich
Time: 10 minutes
- Apply butter on the bread on both slices on both sides and put the cheese and ham in the middle.
- On Air Crisp mode at 370, cook for 4 minutes on each side in the Ninja Foodi basket with the crisping lid closed then remove and serve with your desired sauce.
2. Breakfast: Cheesy prosciutto
Time: 45 minutes
- Monterey Jack cheese – 1 cup (shredded)
- Orange bell pepper – 1 small (chopped)
- Eggs – 4
- Prosciutto – 8 ounces (chopped)
- Water – 1 cup
- Milk – 1 cup
- Salt and pepper
- Whisk milk, eggs, cheese, salt, and pepper together in a bowl
- In the cake pan, place bell pepper and prosciutto then add egg mixture then cover the pan with aluminium foil on the reversible rack
- Place the rack into the pot and gently pour in the water.
- close the lid, select pressure and cook for 20 minutes, make a pressure release before removing the cover then let cool for 5 minutes
Let me know which was your favourite breakfast recipe. You can also look up some breakfast recipes HERE that I shared. They are healthy, easy to make and VEGAN!